Welcome to my blog! First, I want to thank anyone who is taking the time to read this. I sincerely hope it means that you care about what is going on in the world around us. This blog will apply my geography and history perspectives to issues involving America and the rest of the world. I know this is a broad topic to tackle but I chose it for a reason.
My goal is to utilize my educational background to explore current events, U.S. and global issues, politics, and government. A few blog topics I want to cover include Africa, healthcare, the debt crisis, politicians, the legal system, and the founding fathers. I am open to any suggestions for future topics. Just because the topic is not mentioned does not mean I will not write about it. I will try to put up one post each week but life happens so that will not always be the case.
There are no conventional rules for this blog for a few reasons. I never really follow the rules, rules are meant to be broken, insert some other cliché about rules, and more fun can be had without rules. Expect copious controversial topics in this blog, if you do not like controversy this blog is not for you. Also, I have been known to express “different” opinions than social norms typically permit, if that bothers you no one is forcing you to read this. If you wish to continue, then welcome to the insanity that inhabits my brain.
I hope you enjoy.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment